Thursday, March 12, 2009

personal reflection

Hello my peoples I chose this particular subject of abortions because this subject to me is interesting because girls get abortions everyday for the reason of being young and not have the responsibility of taking care of there child there about to make in this world. This subject interesting cause most people in life do not know what there doing to babies when they get pregnant and deciding not to have it because of there parent. I really do not know why I chose this subject about abortions but I got inspired by a classmate of mine. But I was about to do this blog about sports but when one of my friends that I know girlfriend had a abortion he was made cause it killed his baby. I look at it like this if you had the respect and responsibility to lay down and get you have the responsibility to instead of kill the child take care of it without no problems. So far I learned about the subject that I pick was that teenagers at the age of 15 to18 be the most that get pregnant of that age group. Then I got the undertandering to that 50 million people in America or matter fact around the world get a lot of abortion because they know at that certain age that they could not take care of they own child. This is why I chose this subject of abortion it really inspire me to just tell young girl that’s having sex to tell there boyfriends/ friends strap it up or they would go though the same thing that all other teenagers of the young age go though. To me I think people should have sex at the age of 21 and up so the population of 50 million teens that are getting abortion over the past 2 to 3 years can stop and people bring babies in this world without killing them. http://www.nationallifecenter.com/images/abortion.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment