Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reflection

My reflection about this project is that I had doing it in your class. It showed me alot about what teenagers going throught with trying to have abortions and that if anybody thats having sex with condom that whats goin to happen to them. During the project of the blogs was When we had to get pictures to go with the 300 words I saw alot of new born babies get killed do to abortions it looked very sad just seeing babies deading and how they look when they get pulled out the women. I almost changed my mind on doing abortions as a topic to do my blogs on. But when i started doing abortions it made feel that if you a young teenager in your age range of 13 to 17 you should have responibility to be able to take care of your child when you find out that you are pregnant. So based on what i searched on the internet that girls should just stay a virgin until they get married and really have kids with the one you love and not with the one that you just met a school or on the street saling drugs just to make a living for themselves. But i had a chance to tell teengers my age about abortions what it lead to in life i would cause spending 500 to 900 dollar just to go to the clinic get abortion with you parent is just wasting alot money that girl can have in there pocket to go get new clothes, shoes or what ever they want to buy at the mall.But besides that this project teach me alot a subject that i never think that i would ever talk about as a boy. I wish that if i could talk about this topic again a grade i would do it just for the grade the points that i get to earn and also do it because it have to do with my young black african american female/women that are doing wrong by there bodies and not be able to get a education in school because of the abortions and the pregnacy.http://www.abortiontruths.net/
http://www.blogger.com/www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/pba/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment